Friday, February 9, 2018

Truly Tailored Dapper day- Classy

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Yeah we made it through another week.  Todays card is the final card in my set of 4 cards I made for my stamp Club girls. I used  True Gentleman designer Series Paper and I for this card I used the Truly Tailored stamp set. I love this stamp set and you can bundle it and get the matching punch and save 10%.  So a little trick I figured out if stamp the "to a Classy kind of guy" in crumb cake and then punch it. I trimmed it with my paper snips then layered it on a crumb cake one I punched out. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Night of Navy 
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp)
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 , Tranquil Tide
4th Layer- 1 x 4, True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp)
scrap Whisper white -2 1/4 inch circle and Tailored tag  
scrap Crumb Cake- 2 1/2 inch circle punch and Tailored tag



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...