Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Magical day- Knight Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!!  So I seen a card online and I feel in love with it I made a couple little change but This is what I came up with. I love using my blends to color the knights. I am so happy that Stampin'UP! fixed the problem with the blends and brought them back. They make coloring so much fun.  I also love the stitched shapes framelits I use them all the time, I love the stitched edge on the circles and Squares on this card. it just adds that something extra 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Dapper Denim
2nd Layer- 2 x 12 Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper (dsp)  Cut 2nd smallest Square from the stitched shapes. 
3rd Layer - 2 4 1/4, Smoky Slate
4the Layer 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White, cut 2nd largest circle from the stitched shapes.
Scrap Whisper White, stamp the knight in memento ink and cut out with matching framelit


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...