Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Calendar Layout

Hello and Happy March 1st, wow can you believe it is already March.  So  today I am sharing my March Calendar layout. I knew as soon as I seen the Sunshine & Rainbows Bundle that I wanted to create my March Calendar Layout using this Bundle. Each year I make a 12x12 Calendar that I give to my niece at Christmas. She can then add pictures of her family and use the Calendar the next year. This year I started a tamp club group that meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month for 6 months and they get to create 2 months each time we get together.  I love creating these layout and have been making 3 each month so I can use one in my Project life album and and still make 2 calendars to give away.


For this Layout....
12x12 Piece of Tranquil Tide
2- 4 x 6 Pieces of Real Red
scraps of the Brights to cut out the rainbow.
Whisper White - cut out 4 clouds
Real Red- cut out the letters March
Basic Black- Punch a 2 inch circle, cut off a piece of the top and add to bottom to make the pot, add a punched classic Label at the top to make the pot. 
Gold Foil - Punch 6 -1inch circles to make the gold coins. 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...