Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy wishes- Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Thursday!!! Today and Tomorrow I will be sharing with you two cards made using the Happy Wishes stamp set this stamp set is FREE with a $100.00 order and it is a great stamp set lots of saying and can make so many different types of cards.
I of course picked Birthday cards and if you follow my blog that is no surprise to you. 
I love this Designer Series Paper too it is called Bubble & Fizz and is FREE with a $50.00 order .I have been using this paper for everything as it is so great . I love the colors in the paper. I have gotten like 4 packs of this paper and just keep using it for everything. 

Check back tomorrow for another card using the same stamp set and designer series paper. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Basic Gray
2nd Layer- 4 x 5 Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...