Monday, February 5, 2018

Coffee, Cookies and Cards #8- Heartfelt blooms

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. I did I had a craft fair on Saturday and it was nice Had a good crowd and got to see a lot of new people. Sunday we had a relaxing day at home. So today I am in my office cleaning up the stuff from craft fair, creating new projects and working on blog and other stuff.  This card is a quick and cute card that you can change just by changing the color of ink, cardstock and ribbon. I love the berry burst color so that is why i  picked it for my card. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White , Stamp the flower at the bottom and the greeting at top leaving space for the ribbon. 




Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...