Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Sharing sweet thoughts

Hello and Welcome back,  I am glad you stopped by today. I am still trying to adjust to Zac's new schedule and I am still helping with the bad so I am sorry my blog post are going up later. I am trying to work out a new schedule. Today's card uses the Ronald Mc Donald stamp set from the last page of the new catalog. this stamp set goes great with the everyday jar framelits too.  I love buying the Ronald Mc Donald stamp sets it they are awesome amp sets and $3.00 of each stamp set gets donated to the Ronald Mc Donald house. So You can buy the stamp set and till help.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Real red
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 , Old Olive
3rd Layer- 3 x 4, stamp the Jar, and strawberries in memento black, then stamp greeting in Real red. Color strawberries with brights markers.
scrap whisper white, stamp the Jar lid then cut out using matching framelits
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...