Monday, August 7, 2017

World's Best Trophy

Hello and Happy Monday, I am so glad that you stopped by today I found a little time over the weekend to create. I decided to focus on some of the new stamp sets that I have bought from the new 2017-2018 Annual catalog and create using those stamp sets. I love the annual catalog but sometimes I think with it coming out in June and then the Holiday catalog coming out in September that I don't get to play with my annual catalog stamps as much as I would like so I decided to focus on these stamp sets in the next week or two. I bought this stamp set more for my project life album as you know we competition show coonhounds so I take a lot of pictures of us showing the dogs and I thought this would make some great filler cards as soon as I get around to making them I will be sure to share them with you.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4,  Night of Navy
2nd Layer- 3 1/4  x 4 1/4  Lemon Lie Twist  
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 Whisper White, I stamped the image and greeting in memento black and then stamped the top of trophy in Lemon Lime twist.
Add Lemon Lime Twist ribbon to this piece and then attach to the card
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...