Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Colorful Seasons- Life is a Beautiful thing



Hello and Happy Wednesday, Today I have this great fall card for you that I made using the Colorful Seasons bundle and I have to say the reason I bought this bundle was cause I could use it for all the different season. I love fall and here in Ohio we have been having cool nights that makes me think of fall. Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. I love seeing the leaves change colors, crops coming off, and of course football.

What is your favorite season? Leave me a comment and let my know what your favorite season is and I will choose a winner I will send you this card and a package of bakers twine.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, early espresso
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Pumpkin Pie embossed with the polka dots embossing folder
36rd Layer- 3 x 4, whisper white, stamp the  branch and greeting in early espresso
scrap whisper white, stamp the leaves in Pumpkin pie and then outline in early espresso and cut out with matching framelits



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...