Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pick a pumpkin and Gourd Goodness

Hello and Welcome back, I hope you are having a wonderful week. I am in my office working on getting 2017 Holiday catalogs ready to mail and tonight have stamp club with my girls so I am working on cards for tonight. But first I wanted to share this card that I made using the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle and the Gourd Goodness stamp set. The greeting comes from the Gourd Goodness stamp set and I just love greetings that are in different fonts.
I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks so far More to come stay tuned.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, early Espresso
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Pumpkin Pie
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 1/4, Early Espresso
4th Layer- 3 x 4, whisper white
scrap Pumpkin Pie - cut the pumpkin
Scrap Old Olive- cut the stem


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...