Friday, August 18, 2017

Gourd goodness - Thank Goodness for you!


Hello and Happy Friday! I am so glad you stopped by today and I am so happy that the weekend is finally here. I had stamp cub with the girls lastnight and we made some cute cards and ate some great food. Today I have another sneak peek from the 2017 Holiday catalog. I used the new stamp set called Gourd Goodness this is a great fall set and I will be using it on some upcoming project life pages I am sure. I love these pumpkins.

Holiday catalogs are going  out in the mail on Monday so watch your mailboxes for them to arrive.
If you are a customer who has ordered off me in the last 6 months you will be getting one in the mail or with a order if you are one who has a order still with me. If you have not ordered from me and would like to receive a catalog and you don't already have a demonstrator please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com and I will get one out to you.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Early Espresso
2nd Layer- 2 x 5, Crumb Cake punched with the banner triple punch
3rd Layer-3 x 4 1/4 Pumpkin Pie
4th Layer- 3 x 4, Whisper White, stamp greeting in early espresso and the pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...