Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pick a pumpkin thanks a bunch

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are having a good week. I am having so much fun playing with my 2017 Holiday Catalog goodies. I am hoping to et all the Holiday catalogs mailed out by Saturday. I am have only placed a small preorder and I ordered mostly Fall Items but I am placing another order soon and I can't wait to show you some  more great projects. Todays card uses the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle. I love fall it is my favorite time of the year so making these Fall theme cards jut makes me so happy. I wanted to get a jump start on some Thank you cards and We all know I get bored if I have to make to many of the same cards. when I do my Christmas cards I can not jut pick one card and make 80-100 of them I need to pick 8- 10 cards and make 10 of each. So I usually can not do more that 20 of the same card before I start getting board.

I made this Thank you card to send out to my Paper Pumpkin Customers as a Thank you for being one of my customers.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Old Olive embossed with Polka Dots basic embossing folder 
2nd Layer- 2 x 4, early espresso
3rd Layer-3x4, peekaboo peach
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x  3 3 /4, Whisper white
scrap Pumpkin Pie cut out the two pumpkins
scrap old Olive cut out the stem and the leaves


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...