Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Merry cafe card

Hello and Welcome back, I hope you are having a great week. Today I have a card using the new Stamp set Merry Café that is in the Holiday catalog. I also used the new Painted Autumn Designer series paper also from the Holiday catalog. I picked colors that matched the dsp Tangerine Tango, and soft sky. I made this card for Stamp club and while I was at it I made a bunch to mail out with every Holiday catalog that I have going out to my customers.
I have had so much fun playing with this paper and stamp set that I have a total of 7 cards I am going to be sharing over the next week. I think it is great to see how one stamp set and some cardstock and designer series paper can create so many different cards.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Tangerine Tango, embossed with polka 
2nd Layer- 2 x 5  Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp)  , punched with the banner triple punch
scrap Early espresso - Lid
scrap soft sky - Cup
scrap Crumb cake- cup sleeve



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...