Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Happy birthday

Hello and Happy Tuesday, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is the second card that I made for Stamp Club last week. I seen this card on Pinterest and we all know I love Birthday cards so I decided to make this card. I love the new 2017-2019 In Colors and you could for sure make this card in all the in colors and make it a set of cards as a gift. 

What is your favorite kid of card to make?

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4,  Whisper White 
2nd Layer-2 x 4  Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 4 /4 x 5 1/2, Fresh Fig, Cut the Happy Birthday


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...