Thursday, August 24, 2017

Merry cafe card 2- Hello fall



Hello and Welcome back, I am back today with another card using the Merry Café stamp set and the Painted Autumn designer series paper. I love this card it is simple and you could make the cup any color or change the back grounds. I love making these fall cards and I am so ready for fall it is my favorite time of the year. and these cards really turned out great. I am going to put all 7 of them together and add envelopes and give them away as a gift. I think they would make a great gift for a future hostess.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Tangerine Tango, embossed with polka 
2nd Layer- 2 x 4  Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4, soft sky

scrap Early espresso - Lid
scrap Crumb cake-Cup
scrap whisper white - cup sleeve



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...