Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Merry cafe card 5- Pumpkin Drink

Hello and Welcome back, I hope you are having  good week. I did not get placed on a jury yesterday and I got to leave and I went and ran errands that I needed to get done. So that was good. Today I am in my office hard a work on projects and paper work.
My Coffee, cookies and cards will be starting back up September 26th 2017 from 6-8pm.
Today I have another card made using the Painted Autumn dsp and the Merry Café stamp set. As you know I love planner stickers and I regularly order planner stickers from River Street stickers over on Etsy. Well when you order from her you get a Freebie stickers sheet. So when I got this sheet of stickers (photo below) I knew I wanted to make the Pumpkin drink and use it on a card
Get your Free from ordering planner stickers from River Street Stickers on etsy.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Cajun Craze
2nd Layer- 2 x 4  Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp)
scrap Crumb cake- Cup
scrap Whisper white- foam
scrap Real Red- Straw
scrap Pumpkin Pie- Pumpkin
scrap Old olive- leave
scrap vellum- Lid



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...