Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Merry cafe card 6


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I am back with another card using the Merry Café stamp set and the Painted Autumn dsp. I also got my inspiration from the Freebie stickers sheet that I got from River Street Stickers over on etsy. I buy my planner stickers from her shop and I am also on her Facebook group. I love her stickers and you get this freebie with every order for August. The Freebie changes each month.
As soon as I seen the Freebie I knew I wanted to create these coffee cups onto cards.



River Street Stickers click on name to head to etsy and check out Holly's stickers.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Pumpkin Pie 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer-  1 1/2 x 3, Whisper White punched with Banner triple punch and greeting stamped in Early espresso.
scrap Whisper White- Lid and Cup
scrap Real Red- Sleeve
scrap Pumpkin Pie- Pumpkin
scrap Old Olive- Leaf



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...