Monday, August 28, 2017

Merry cafe card 4

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend.  We had a nice weekend but it was very busy.  We judge two bench shows this weekend a Zac had to work a 12 hour shift Friday Night into Saturday. Then Yesterday we went to my Nephew's wedding so it was a very busy weekend. Today I have Jury duty and so this is going to be a Quick post . I am sharing another card that I made using the Merry Café stamp set  and the Painted Autumn designer series paper. I had so much fun playing with these that I got a little carried away and created about 7 cards using this combination. So I really hope you are enjoying seeing what I came up with.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Painted Autumn Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 1 1/4 x 4 Soft Sky, punched with banner triple punch
4th Layer- 1 x 3 1/2 Cajun Craze, punched with banner triple punch
scrap Early Espresso - lid
scrap Crumb Cake- Cup sleeve, stamp greeting on this
scrap Pumpkin Pie- Cup



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...