Thursday, August 31, 2017

Merry cafe card 7

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today is the last of my cards made using the Merry Café and the Painted Autumn dsp. I hope you have enjoyed seeing all these cards I made with these limited supplies. I love seeing what All I can create with a select amount of supplies. Let me know if you liked seeing projects like this. I am placing another order from the Holiday catalog tomorrow and I am so excited to get it and start creating projects for my blog and for a couple craft fairs I have coming up.
Have you received your Holiday catalog? I am doing a Holiday Catalog Paper share it is 15.00 and you will get a 6 x 6 sample of all the papers in the holiday catalog. to reserve your spot e-mail me at momtoZac@yahoo.com





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Soft Sky 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Crumb Cake
3rd Layer- 2 x 4, Cajun Craze
4th Layer- 1 3/4 x 3 3/4, Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Early Espresso- Lids (2)
scrap Crumb Cake- Cup, sleeve, textured sleeve
scrap Cajun craze- cup



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...