Friday, August 25, 2017

Merry cafe card 3

Hello and Happy Friday! I am so happy that it is the weekend. We have two dog shows that Ernie is judging so that will be nice and then my Nephew is getting married on Sunday so we are heading to the wedding. I am so Happy for them. I will be sharing the wedding card with you soon. ( I need to get it made LOL). Todays card is card 3 using the Merry Café and the Painted Autumn dsp. I had a lot of fun making these cards and I hope you are enjoying seeing so many ideas using the same products.
This stamp set and the dsp will be available to buy on September 1st. If you need a copy of the 2017 Holiday catalog please e-mail me.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Tangerine tango, embossed with polka dots embossing folder
2nd Layer-1 3/4 x 4, soft sky, punched with banner triple punch
3rd layer- 1 1/2 x 4, Painted Autumn designer series paper
scrap early espresso - lid
scrap crumb cake- cup
scrap whisper white- cup sleeve, stamp greeting  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...