Monday, August 21, 2017

Beautiful bouquet - Happy Birthday

Hello an Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and I am so happy to share this great card with you that I made for stamp club last week. I seen a card online that was made with this style. I changed the colors and stamp set and made it my own. The girls at stamp club love this card and I even made a few extra for my birthday card basket.
This is a creative new card style and I think I will try making a fall and Christmas card using the same design.





This is the inside of the card.


For this card....
Card Base - Basic black 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
1st Layer- 8 1/2 x4 1/4 scored at 4 1/4
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, Tangerine tango
3rdLayer - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whole lot of lovely dsp
4th layer is 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Tangerine Tango cut the largest circle from the stitched shapes
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 , Whisper White cut from the second largest circle from the stitched shapes, stamp greeting in memento black and then 3 flowers in tangerine tango 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...