Thursday, August 10, 2017

Grown with love- Amazing you

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am have this beautiful card for you using the grown with Love bundle. This is my first time playing with this bundle but I love that you can stamp then cut out the flowers and pop them up. I love that we know carry mini Dimensionals.  I love how this card turned out and love that you could just change the colors and have a whole different card.

So what fun projects are you working on. I am hoping to craft all day tomorrow as I have my holiday catalog preorder coming today. I ordered some great new things and I also ordered catalogs to send to all my customers. So if you have places a order with me in the last 6 months you will be getting a holiday catalog from me.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Crumb cake
3rd Layer- 4 1/4  x 5 1/2 whisper white, cut second largest label framelit 
scrap whisper white stamp the flower pot in crumb cake
scrap berry burst cut out the flower tops



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...