Friday, August 11, 2017

Lovely inside & out -Friend

Hello and Happy Friday!!! I am so happy the weekend is finally here. It has been a long week and I am still trying to adjust to Zac's new schedule. This weekend should be a nice family weekend and I am hoping to fine lots of time to craft and play with my 2017 Holiday catalog preorder. So today I am sharing this card I made using the Lovely inside and Out bundle and the Eastern Palace dsp. When I was cleaning up my desk I found a piece of fresh fig and tranquil tide cardstock so I decided to see what I could make with it and this is the finished piece. I love the Eastern Palace dsp I have made so many great cards using it.

Check back tomorrow for a great new Paper Pumpkin promotion for all new subscriptions and hopefully you an help me reach my goal.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Fresh Fig
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Tranquil tide
4th Layer- 3 x 4 Whisper White
scrap Fresh Fig cut out the word Friend

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...