Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet- Happy Birthday

Hello and happy Wednesday. I hope you are having a great week It has been a long week already. Zac changed shifts as of Sunday to 11-7plus I am helping with the band and just doing my normal everyday things so I have been very tired this week and I am not feeling very creative at all. I have ordered the new 2017 Holiday catalogs and they will be going out later this month. if you have placed an order with me in the last 6 months then you will be receiving a catalog.
Todays card uses the Beautiful Bouquet. I went with the colors Berry Burst and Wild Wasabi. I love how this card turned out.




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 3x4, Wild Wasabi
3rd Layer-  2 3/4 x 3 3/4-Whisper White 
Scrap Whisper white- stamp flowers in berry burst
scrap Wild Wasabi- cut out the stems



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...