Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August calendar page


Hello and Welcome back, Can you believe it is August already. I can not believe how fast this year is flying by. We started band camp yesterday and even though Zac has graduated I still go back and help with the band. I love seeing all the kids and hearing them play their music. So since we are starting a new month I have for you today my August Calendar Page I love how it turned out and since this calendar is for my niece and her children go back to school in August I decided to go with a school theme.

For this layout:
12 x12 Real red cardstock I took the pens stamp and stamp all over in real red ink
12 x 12 Pacific Point cut 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 for photo mats and scrap for letters
12x12 Daffodil Delight 4 1/4 x 6 1/4  or photo mat and  3 x 4  for mat and scrap for letters
Whisper white 2 3/4 x 4 stamp the paint brush cup image in memento black and color with bright and neutral markers. 3 x 4 stamp the art easel in memento black ink and the swoops in 3 colors.  scrap whisper white stamp the snips in memento black color and then hand cut out.

Products I used are........
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...