Thursday, August 3, 2017

Sending lots of love

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing this beautiful card with you and I love how it turned out so much that I made a bunch of them to use for my July Customer Thank you cards. I cut all the pieces down and then I stamp the greeting on all the card fronts and then I stamp all the stems and finished by stamping all the tulip tops. I then assembled all the cards. I love doing and assembly line when I make a lot of one card.
 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Night of Navy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Flirty Flamingo
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 Whisper White , Stamp the Sending lots of love in Night of navy, then the stems in Lemon Lime twist and finish with the tulip tops in Flirty Flamingo


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...