Friday, January 20, 2017

Weather together

Hello and TGIF, i am so happy that it is Friday. This is the second Valentine's day card that I made for stamp club. I just ordered this bundle and I have to say I do really like it I am planning a few more projects using this bundle.I love the script writing of he word Love and I so plan on using that in my Project life album. I have started looking at things I buy to see if I can not only make cards with it which is great but I want to be able to use my stuff in my project life album or for #D projects. I just like knowing I can get more for my money. 

REMINDER: Saleabration is going on until March 31, 2017 and for every $50.00 you spend you can choose one FREE Item from the saleabration brochure. 

Also it is a great time to join my team. for just $99.00 you can choose $125.00 worth of product and you also get to choose 2 stamp sets of your choice no matter the cost.
If this sounds like something you would like to do please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pool Party
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, I stamped the Pool Party Stripes first then the black umbrella handle in memento black. I added the hearts in blushing bride. 
 Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 1/2  x 3 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...