Monday, January 23, 2017

Sunshine sayings

Hello and Happy Monday,  Today I have another Valentine's Day card. I love this card I am a big fan of the Pop of Pink dsp. I love the black and White and then add the pop of Melon Mambo. I also love this bundle you can cut out the words and pair them up with any of the sayings. I seen this card online somewhere and knew I needed to make it, and when you are coming up with 4 card ideas for stamp club you take inspiration where you can find it. 

My Coffee, Cookies and Card class is Tomorrow night from 6-8 pm, you can come make 8 cards for $20.00 . Just email me today to reserve your spot.
I will be sharing those cards later this week.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 Melon Mambo
4th Layer - 2 1/2 x 4, Smoky Slate
3x3 Melon Mambo- Cut the heart from the Sunshine wishes framelits
1x3 Basic Black- Cut the word love from the Sunshine Wishes framelits.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...