Thursday, January 19, 2017

Teeny Tiny Wishes- Valentine's Day Card

Hello and Happy Thursday, Tonight was supposed to be my stamp club with my girls but a few of them are sick or have to work really early tomorrow so we had to cancel getting together tonight. I had already made my 4 Valentiene's /love cards for tonight so I am still going to share them with you all. This is card one I love how simple it is and it uses very little supplies and you could easily make a bunch of these. I thought about making some that say Happy Anniversary as I need some anniversary cards for my stash. 
I took a whisper white card base, i then layered my real red card front ( 4 x 5 1/4) and next I embossed my whisper white piece (3 3/4 x 5) added it to my real red piece. I next punched a piece of real red cardstock scrap with my sweetheart punch I added it to the middle at the top. I next took a piece of whisper white cardstock scrap and punched the Duet banner punch. I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day in memento black and I added it using a dimensional. 

I hope you are enjoying these Valentines day cards. I am loving making them and sharing them with you


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White , embossed with the Happy Hearts Embossing folder
scrap Real red punch the sweetheart punch out
scrap Whisper white punch the banner out then stamp with greeting.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...