Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sealed with love - ValentinesDay

Hello, and Happy Wednesday I am so happy you stopped by today. I am sharing another Valentines day card that I made using the Sealed with love stamp set. This stamp set is perfect for Valentines day or just to tell someone you love them. I sat down at my desk to make some love cards for my stamp club that is tomorrow night and our theme this month is Love. 

What is Stamp club? It is a group of at least 6 people who all agree to spend 25.00 a month before tax and shipping. Each month a different person from that group  of 6 gets to be hostess. We meet once a month and then we make a 6 cards. If this is something you would be interested in please contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com.  you do not have to come to participate so if you do not live local that is fine I can send you the card kits. 

Now back to today's card. I used the real red pokadots pattern as it is my favorite dsp in the stavk, I like alot of them but that is for sure my most favorite. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White
3rd layer- 2 x 5 Sending love Designer Series Paper (dsp) Stack
3x3 real red cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes
3x3 Whisper White  cut with the second largest circle from the stitched shapes. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...