Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tasty Trucks


  
  Hello and Welcome back, Today I am helping the band make subs from there recent sub sale so I am posting this early.
This card is one of the cards I made for my Coffee, Cookies, and Cards class. We have class  the 4th Tuesday of each month. My Friend and Downline Kar-lyn have this card class together. We make 8 cards for 20.00. I design 4 cards and she designs 4 cards. This is card .two, we made the Blushing Bride card with the cupcakes. I made the smoky slate taco card for my Niece. 
The Tasty Truck stamp set is FREE with A $50.00 order during Sale-a-brations. 



For this this card I used the Taco and the Smoky Slate background and dsp. I love the saying on this card.

For this this card I used the Cupcake and the Blushing Bride background and dsp. I love the cute cupcakes.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Blushing Bride or Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 x 3 Subtle background designer series paper or Neutral background designer series paper
3rd Layer-  Whisper White 3x3



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...