Friday, January 27, 2017

Balloon Adventure


 

Hello and Happy Friday!!! I am so glad the weekend is almost here. I am hoping ot have a relaxing weekend and find some time to craft and have a good time. 
This card is one of the cards I made for my Coffee, Cookies, and Cards class. We have class  the 4th Tuesday of each month. My Friend and Downline Kar-lyn have this card class together. We make 8 cards for 20.00. I design 4 cards and she designs 4 cards. This is card 3 and I have to say I love it, you know I love birthday cards. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2, Whisper White
scraps of Delightful Dijon 
Emerald Envy Ribbon



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...