Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lift me up

Hello and Happy Hump day. I am so sorry this post is going up so late. I have been so busy today running errands. This card is one of the cards I made for my Coffee, Cookies, and Cards class. We have class  the 4th Tuesday of each month. My Friend and Downline Kar-lyn have this card class together. We make 8 cards for 20.00. I design 4 cards and she designs 4 cards. This is card 1 and I have to say I love how it turned out. 

The Designer Paper I used is called Carried away. It is FREE with A $50.00 order during Sale-a-brations. 

 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Carried Away Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 3/4 x 2, Carried Away Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer - 3 3/4 x 1  Carried Away Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
5th Layer- 2 x 4 1/4, Whisper White
Scrap Calypso Coral to cut the hot air balloon. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...