Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sealed with love - Sending Love Valentines Day card

 
Hello and Happy Tuesday, I am going to share this quick and cute Valentine's day card that I made using the Sending Love Bundle and the Sending love dsp. I am so in love with the DSp. My favorite color is Red and I was so happy to see this DSP. I have decided to Order and Extra package just to use in my project life album for my about me pages.
For this card I also used the new falling hearts Embossing folder. Isn't it beautiful. 
I can not wait to keep using this on more projects. 
Also if you purchase the Sending Love bundle $ for 45.75 and then sending love dsp stack for $10.00. You can earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. 



 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 , Whisper White embossed with the Falling petals embossing folder.
3rd Layer-  3 1/4 x 3 1/4 Real Red
4th Layer- Sending Love Designer Series Paper (dsp)  1 12 x 1 1/2
Scrap Whisper White punch with sweetheart punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...