Friday, January 6, 2017

Stampin'UP! Build it - Manly Birthday

Hello and Happy New Year!  This is also one of the cards we made last week in my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class. It used the new Nailed it Bundle from the 2017 Occasions catalog.
I just love this set. Manly cards are so hard for me so I love when Stampin' Up! comes out with a manly set that is this great. I can see so many cards and even some project life cards made with this set.
The next Coffee, Cookies and Cards is January 24, 2017 from 6-8pm, if you are local and would like to join us just email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com 


Which cards do you fine the hardest when you are making cards  



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Delightful Dijon
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Soft Suede
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, Whisper White, embossed with hexagon dynamic Embossing Folder
Scrap- Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, and Smoky Slate
 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...