Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cool treats

Hello and welcome back,Today I am sharing this cute card made using the Cook Treats bundle. It is another card that we made at my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class. I love his Ice Cream set. It is for sure my favorite bundle in the Occasions Catalog. I, as you know make a lot of Birthday card and this bundle can be used for birthday cards for Men, Women and kids. 

If you are local and would like to Join us for the Coffee, Cookies and Cards class, the next one is January 24, 2017 from 6-8p. Please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com and reserve your spot. We make 8 cards for $20.00. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Peekaboo peach
2nd Layer- 2 x 5, Peekaboo peach dsp from the 2016-2018 in-color Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3x3 Whisper white- cut large square from the stitched shapes
scrap whisper white, stamp the solid ice cream in Peekaboo Peach, sfter stampin off once. then stamp the swirled on top full strength. Then stamp the cone in Soft Suede. 
  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Your Day To Shine

   Hello and Happy Monday! Every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Your Day to Shine Kit.   ...