Saturday, January 7, 2017

December Paper Pumpkin



Contact me to get your 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription for just $55 and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.


That's Right you could get a 3 month paid Subscription for $55.00 and a Free Saleabration item and  then you could get these great monthly kits in the mail to put together and Have fun. 

 
This is the December Paper pumpkin kit. It is a mini album and I was not sure I was goingto like it so I took my sweet time opening it. Then I watched the Paper Pumpkin Video, just Click Here.  to watch the video. 

Above: Is the Cover of my album that I made, then below I will share the rest of the album.   

 


 


This is Ernie and I on the left is when we first started dating on the right is us 20 years later. 

 


So it turns out that I love this kit and this album turned out wonderful. I Love getting the Paper pumpkin kit each month and when I get the email that it has shipped I get so excited for it to come as it is always a surprise when you get it. 

 
To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.


 Thank you for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...