Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Sneak Peek!! Birthday Bright


Hello and Happy 42nd Birthday to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes you guess right today is my Birthday and even though I am not happy about turning 42, I am happy to share this Birthday card with you, It uses the new Birthday Bright stamp set from the 2017 Occasions Catalog and it goes live tomorrow. So you can purchase this stamp set or any of the other sneak peaks I have shared with you. This is card one from my December Coffee, Cookies, and Cards this past week. 

 I love this stamp set and it has a card kit that you can also purchase tomorrow and make a great set of cards. I personally just bought the stamp set and I had to so that you can use this stamp set on its own. 
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, I stamped the Birthday first then the balloon. 
Scrap- Whisper white, stamp the banner in Flirty Flamingo punch with duet banner punch then stamp happy in Memento black. 
   




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...