Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Avant Garden

Hello and Happy Wednesday. I am Happy to share this card with you and tell you that you can now order from the 2017 Occasions Catalog. If you place a $50.00 order before tax and shipping you can choose this stamp set Avant Garden FREE from Saleabrations.

That right Today the new 2017 Occasions Catalog and Saleabrations begins. 
I made this card for my Coffee, Cookies and Card class that we had on December 27, 2016 
On the 4th Tuesday of each month my Downline and I have a local card class together and for that class it is $20.00 and you can come make 8 cards with envelopes.
We had chosen to do all Birthday card and I just love the look of this flower stamp st and the Happy Birthday Wishes is one of my favorite, i love the script font. 




 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Sweet Sugarplum
2nd Layer- 3 x 5 1/4, Whisper White I stamped the flower top first in Sweet sugarplum first, then stems and leaves in old olive. Then I stamped the greeting with memento black ink.





Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...