Monday, January 2, 2017

January Calendar


Happy New Year!!!  And Happy Birthday to my daddy, I lost my daddy 12 years ago and I miss him so much still everyday. I also was very much a daddy's girl and he and I always spent our Birthdays together as His is today January 2 and mine is tomorrow January 3. 

 
 This is my daddy and My son Zachary. 

So today I am sharing with you a beautiful 12x12 layout. I decided I am going to be making the calendar as a gift for Christmas again this year so each month I will be making a 12x12 layout that I can add to the Calendar base and give as a gift come December. So on or around the 1st of each month  I will be sharing that months Calendar page. 

I love the Cool Treats Bundle and the Tasty Treats dsp. I knew I wanted to use it for my January layout as My Birthday is in January and I wanted January to be a birthday themed month.

For this Calendar Page:

12x12 Background - Watermelon Wonder
2 x 12 Cool Treats dsp strip 
4x6 Pool Party
4x6 Peekaboo Peach
4x4 Pool Party
4x4 Peekaboo Peach
3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Whisper White
1/2 x 4 peekaboo peach
scrap  Whisper White, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, and Early Espresso ( for the Ice Creams)

Products I used are.....


  If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. I love the scrapbook layouts. AND, I guess we have some things in common. I miss my Dad too. He's been gone for almost 7years. Also, my youngest son's birthday Is Jan. 3rd. Terrible time of year to have a birthday! When he was little, we used to celebrate his half birthday in July. Now that he's an adult it doesn't bother him that it is so close to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole,
    Thank you I love the layouts too. I use then do for a calendar but this can easily be added to a scrapbook.
    I used to hate having a birthday so close to Christmas too but now I don't care.

    ReplyDelete

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...