Monday, January 30, 2017

Sealed with love

Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did I got to relax some this  weekend and it felt great.  Today I am in my office working and boy is that todo list long. I am going to get started and hopefully get a lot of things marked off. Todays card is the 4th and final card from my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class. This class is the 4th Tuesday of each month 6-8pm.  We have a facebook group that we share the cards and have reminders for the event. Coffee, Cookies & Cards Group.




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White embossed with the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder
3rd Layer - scrap Flirty Flamingo, cut with the second Square and also cut out the heart
4th Layer- scrap Whisper White, cut out the 3rd square.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...