Saturday, January 28, 2017

January Paper pumpkin


Today I am sharing with you my January Paper Pumpkin Kit. It makes these cute little bags. 
 I loved putting these together I am using them as a Thank you for everyone who comes to my card class this week. 
Here is the Video on how to put this month's kit together. Click Here to watch the video. 








Hey, have you heard the good news? Paper Pumpkin 3-month subscriptions are on sale! Plus, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Win-win!

Surprise yourself every month for a year! Get a 12-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and you’ll save over $2/month, get Stampin’ Rewards, and earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 
To order a Pre- Paid Subscription contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...