Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Balloon Adventures - January Thank you


                 




Hello and Welcome back, Today I am sharing this great card I made using just Whisper White cardstock, Washi, and stamp set, ink and punch. I love simple cards and I also love how this card turned out. I made a bunch of these cards for Everyone who places an order from me in January they will receive this as their Customer Thank you card.  I love making Customer Thank you cards and I either place them in there order before I deliver it or I mail them a Thank you card if they place an order online.




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White, Place two Washi tapes down the left hand side. Stamp the balloon image in Both Peekaboo Peach and watermelon Wonder. Then using scrap Whisper White stamp a balloon in Peekaboo Peach. Also on scrap Whisper White stamp the Banner in Peekaboo Peach and the Party on in Watermelon Wonder.
I used Paper Snips to cut out the banner.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...