Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sealed with love- Happy Valentines day


 Hello and welcome back, I just got another order in the mail last week and it included the Sealed with love bundle, sending love ribbon and dsp. I love this set and it is turning out to make amazing valentine or love cards. So, today's card uses all three. I wanted to play with my new stuff and also get a head start on my Valentines day cards. 

I love how this card turned out and I am loving the dsp it is all red and white. One thing you may not know is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the real red color. It is totally my favorite color, and to now have a dsp stack that shows off Real Red. 

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is going on tile March 31, 2017, what that means is for every $50.00 you spend you will can choose one FREE item. 
 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White, Embossed with the falling Petals embossing folder
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, Real Red 
4th Layer- 3 x 3 Sending love Designer Series Paper (dsp) stack
5th Layer- 3 x 3 Cut out the second largest circle from stitched shapes. then stamp greeting in real red.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...