Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Nailed it - Screwdriver

Hello and Welcome back,This is the second that we made at a in home workshop last week. I love the Nailed it Bundle it is going to be great for making manly cards. In fact when I prepped for this workshop I prepped extras of this card so that I could add them to my Birthday card basket. I like the simplicity of this card and I used the Stampin Write markers to color. 

What is you favorite thing in the new catalog?   I have a few favorites and could not wait to buys. On Sunday I will share with you my top 10 things from the Occasions catalog.
 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack  (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4, Garden Green
4th Layer- 1 3/4 x 5 1/4, Whisper white, stamp the screwdriver and screws   in memento black ink and color with markers Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Garden green.
scrap whisper white, stamp Happy Birthday in memento black ink, punch with classic label punch and used paper snips to cut ends off
scrap crumb cake and punch with the classic label punch



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...