Monday, January 9, 2017

Cool treats- CASE

Hello and Welcome back, I just love this card as soon as I seen it I just knew I needed to CASE it. I had a in-home workshop with 15 ladies and I new most of them where new to stamping so I went on the look for insipration for a quick and cute card using some of the new products from the Occasions catalog. I came across Robyn's  (from my pink stampers) card and knew it would make the perfect workshop card. And I was right the girls loved the card and really enjoyed making this card.

I love looking on pinterest and seeing what cards are out there that others have made using a certain stamp set and then when a card catches my eye I will save it to my phone or computer and pull it back up when I need inspiration. There are times that I will start out making the same card and then  I end up changing it but there are other times that Ijust CASE it completely. 
 
 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Watermelon Wonder
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2, Peekaboo Peach
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Whisper white, Stamp greeting in Watermelon Wonder
4th layer- 3x3 watermelon Wonder, cut largest Circle from stitched shapes dies
scrap whisper white - Stamp the Cone in Chocolate chip and cut with matching framelits 
Scrap Peekaboo Peach-  using Scoop framelit cut the peekaboo peach. 
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a new Card Sketch for you from page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I love using Sketches to c...