Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cool treats- Different size card

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have a cute card I made in a different size. This card can be mailed in a regular envelope which is a great too I have decided to try making a few more of this size. I am very excited with ho it turned out and you can easily place cash in this birthday card and mail it. 

This is by far on of my favorite collections in the new 2017 Occasions Catalog. I love the washi, the stamp set and framelits, and the matching Designer Series Paper.
 I would love to know what you favorite item in the Occasion catalog is. I just placed another order and I have some great new things coming I hope to have them to play this weekend. They are calling for some cold tempetures and I like to stay home out of the cold. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 6 x 6 , Scored at 3 
1st Layer-  2 3/4 x 5 3/4 , tasty treats designer series paper 
2nd Layer-2 3/4 x 4 1/4, Whisper white this is the piece I stamped on I started at the bottom with the I hope your Birthday is Sprinkled with everything great using peekaboo peach. Then the Happy Birthday in Bermuda bay, then sprinkles in Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder and peekaboo peach.
scrap soft suede cut a cone
whisper white, stamp the ice cream in peekaboo peach and cut out using the matching framelits.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...