Thursday, January 12, 2017

Cool treats

Hello and Welcome back, today I have another card for you using the Cool Treats Bundle. I am so in love with this bundle and I am having so much fun creating Cards and projects using this bundle. It is my hope that you like seeing all these projects and can see the versatility of this bundle.  It is a great bundle and at $48.50 you can add a pack of Dimensional  and earn a FREE Saleabration item.  I think that is awesome you get this amazing bundle and who can't use some dimensionals to pop up things and then you would also earn a free item. 
If you need help placing a order please feel free to contact me and I will help you. 

I would love for you to comment and tell me your favorite Stamp set. If it is one I have ordered or that I have coming I would love to share projects with you.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Pool Party
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  , Whisper White this is the piece you will stamp images on
3rd Layer-  3 /4 x 3 3/4- Tasty Treats  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...