Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Calendar Page

Hello and Happy Wednesday and Can you believe it is the 1st day of February, so you know what that means I have for you my February Calendar page. In case you are new to my page. the around the 1st of each month I share a 12x12 layout that I will at the end of the year place on a calendar base that I buy and then I finish the decorating add important dates and send this off to my niece as a Christmas gift each year.

For this layout I used a 12x12 piece of Real Red cardstock. I cut two pieces of 1 1/2 x 6 pieces of Sending Love dsp to go down the side. I cute 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White I stamped Sealed with a Kiss In memento Black and the lips in Real Red then I layer that square over where the pieces of dsp come together.
I also cut two pieces  of Blushing Bride at 2x2 One for the top and one for the bottom. I cut two hearts out of real red cardstock. Top Phot mat is Blushing Bride 4 1/4 x 6 1/4, then Layered Whisper White 4x6. Bottom Left is a Piece of Whisper White 4 1/4 x 6 1/4. The Left Side Square is Whisper White 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, with Blushing Bride layered 4x4, I used Whisper White 2 1/4 x 4 1/4, I used the Framelits from Sealed with Love bundle and Real red and Blushing bride to cut out hearts and arrows.
For the Top Square it is Blushing Bride 2 1/4 x 2 1/4, whisper white is 2x2.
I used scrap blushing Bride punched the Classic Label punch and I stamped the February from the Date it stamp set in real red.

I love how these calendar pages are coming out.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  you could leave the February off and use this as a Valentines Day layout or and Anniversary Layout.






Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit- Monday- Hooray For Honeycombs

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the hoor...