Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Wonderful Year


Hello  and Welcome back, Today I am sharing another Quick and cute and Christmas card. This stamp set is called Wonderful Year and it is a great large image which you can make very fast and great cards with.  You could change the colors to match other colors in the Warmth & Cheer dsp stack and have lots of variety in cards. 

 I am in my office working getting catalogs prepped to get them out to my Customers next week. I will also be posting the information about a Paper Share next week so keep your eyes open for that information. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White, stamp the dots from twinkle trees in Delightful Dijon
2nd Layer- 1 1/2 x 5 1/4, Warmth & Cheer 
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 , Delightful Dijon
4th Layer- 3 x 4, Whisper White- stamp the Greeting in garden Green
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...