Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Pines


Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I know I did not do any blog post this weekend we had a couple dog shows and I spent time with my family. I just enjoyed a nice quiet weekend. Today I am sharing a Christmas card made using Christmas Pines bundle. I was a little slow to buy this bundle but have found that I really enjoying playing with it. This is a really simple card and can be changed up by changing the dsp.

I am waiting on the UPS man to bring me my Stampin' UP! Pre-order from the Occasion catalog and Sale-A-bration. I also have ordered catalogs for all my customers. So if you have ordered from me in the last 6 months I will be getting you a new catalog. If you are in need of a catalog please contact me. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 2x 5 1/4 Warmth & Cheer
Scrap crumb cake, early espresso and Garden Green to cut out the pine cones and branches.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...